The responsibilities for the “ambassador” for Chase Away K-9 Cancer are:
- Communicate with Cera on all items
- Receive any items for the auction and be sure they are tagged or identified and have not been harmed in shipping. Also keeping the items safe until the auction.
- Receive any & all monies for K-9 thru Cera Reusser’s Square account.
- Being available during the Worker’s party when the auction takes place. Taking in donations as well.
- Getting the video to the media person which also entails getting it from Cera.
- Posting a news item to Mia for the MN blog & website requesting photos etc for this video.
- Making a donation run through the galleries at different times during the week.